Finding time for a workout can be enough of a challenge, so don’t let child care be an issue. Mike Arteaga’s Health & Fitness Centers offer a fun, safe, clean child care room for your children to play while you use the facility. Our mission is to keep our children happy, safe and healthy so that parents can have a great workout with a clear mind. Our experienced, CPR trained, energetic staff keeps the kids busy with crafts, games and activities, while you exercise. We also have a Wii gaming system so the children can get active and move while having an awesome time!
Here are a few of our Child Care guidelines:
- For parents and grandparents only
- Children from 6 months to 12 years old.
- Crackers and water are provided by the club. No snacks, gum or food allowed in child care room at any time to protect all children.
- There is a two hour maximum stay in the child care room per day.
- No sick children. If they are too sick for school, they are too sick for Child Care.
$3 per visit, per child
A visit is up to two hours.
Monday through Friday: 9am – 1pm & 4:15pm – 8pm
Saturday: 8:15am – 2pm
Sunday: 8:15am – 1pm
Monday through Friday: 9am – 12pm & 4:00pm – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm